From construction in our factory to installation on your foundation or ours, CT Garages & Additions L.L.C. uses only quality materials and construction methods. CT Garages & Additions L.L.C. storage units and garages not only look attractive, but are also built to stand for many years to come.
- 2 x 4 Studs 16” O.C.
- 2 x 6 Pressure-Treated Bottom Plate
- Double 2 x 4 Top Plates
- Shingles – 25-Year Warranty – with # 15 Felt Paper
- Gluetite Framing Nails
- Rust-Resistant Ring Shank Siding Nails
- Two Steel Overhead Garage Doors Insulated
- One Double-Hung Window
- One Service Door with or Without Glass
- Engineered Trusses 2’ O.C. or Rafters 16” O.C.
- All Garages Are Built to State and Local Building Codes
- Standard – 5/8” T1-11 Fir
- Options: 1” Pine, Cedar Clapboard, Cedar Shingles, Board and Batten, Vinyl
- Choice of Soffit and Fascia: 1” Pine or Maintenance-Free Aluminum
- Choice of Style and Placement for: Doors and Windows – Unlimited Sizes
- Note: CT Garages & Additions reserves the right to change specifications.